Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

It's DONE...almost

Mike and I spent all weekend two weeks ago getting Kaydee's room ready for her arrival, since we figured it could really happen anytime (let's hope she stays put for a few more weeks, though). We spent most of the time painting stripes onto the top portion of the wall, which took a couple of days. Then to top it off, we were able to get all of her furniture into her bedroom. After a few moves & changes to layout, we finally got it all moved into the room & it looks so amazing! Mike should be so proud...he did most of the painting while I randomly popped in to supervise & make sure he was doing what I had asked. ;)

The changing table was a gift from my grandmother which we painted & decorated to match the bedroom, while the dresser was a gift from Mike's parents and looks great with the bed we have. :)

Mike and I think Rocky is just as anxious to meet our little girl as we are. After we finished what we could, we went in there to take pictures and found Rocky in there looking out the window. We just know he will be her little body guard and best friend when she gets here. :)












We spent the 4th of July weekend going to the TN Aquarium in Chattanooga on Saturday and then Sunday, the 4th, at the lake with my parents where we closed the night off with fireworks on the lake. I can't wait for Kaydee to get here and watch them.

I am starting to get really anxious about her arrival (and to not be pregnant in this heat anymore), but mostly to meet our little angel.

I bought her first Halloween costume today while out with my mom...so cute!!! My grandmother LOVED ladybugs, so her room is in ladybugs and everytime we see something that has to do with them, we always have to get it for little Kaydee. This Halloween, she will be the cutest ladybug trick-or-treating! :)



Tonight we are going to watch some fireworks with Mike's parents and nephews.

No comments:

Post a Comment