Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

News!

So, Mike and I decided to start trying to have another baby...and it didn't take long AT ALL! :) We found out on September 4 after a home pregnancy test that we will be expecting a new little one in May 2012. :) After calculating the due date myself, it looks as though we should expect to meet Kaydee's new baby bro/sis on May 13.

After a lot of back and forth, we decided to switch doctors and hospitals, despite the fact that the doctor we had with Kaydee was wonderful. It was just easier to drive 20 minutes as opposed to 1 hour each appointment one way. So, we will see how Kennestone Hospital goes! Our first appointment is October 3 where we will get blood work done (eek) and hopefully see the first ultra sound!

In other news, Mike is going out of town for work this week for 2 days and it will be the first time without him. I have been getting nausea the past few days, so I am nervous about not having him at the end of the day to help out with Kaydee while I get my rest and get to relax. BUT-I am also excited for a girls' night...maybe we will watch Beauty & the Beast and Little Mermaid! HA!

Til next time-
SHALOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment