Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

Sweet & Sour

Ok, well, the pictures fell through on Saturday when Mike's entire family (with the exception of his mother) got sick...very sick. We all thought they had the swine flu!!! They are much better now, but since we didn't get our pics taken, Mike and I met my parents at the lake to cruise on my dad's boat and ride their jet-ski. It was really fun and the best way to spend the day in the sun!!! Afterwards, we rushed home to get ready for an upsetting night at my parents' house to watch the UFC 100. Brock Lesnar BEAT the heck outta Frank Mir & created a mockery of the sport. It was awful and the whole night was off. Sunday was a relaxation day for Mike & I. We met his parents for brunch at O'Charleys and then went home where we didn't come out of reclusion until we woke up this morning to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment