Pages

Friday, July 10, 2009

UFC 100

Another busy busy weekend ahead...

I have an important meeting at work on a SATURDAY at 10am...YIKES!! :) I have to head home directly afterwards to get ready for family portraits that afternoon with UFC 100 following that night!!!!!!! Mike has been talking about this since March when we went to Columbus, OH to watch it live. He has been so psyched and can hardly stand to sit for 5 minutes without discussing some extent of Ultimate Fighting; this is supposed to be the best card of the year (or so I've heard). I must say I am looking forward to it as well...it's a great time hanging out with my family which we hardly get to be with my parents due to dad's work schedule (he's on swing shift) and Joey's busy extracurriculars.


No comments:

Post a Comment