Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter & good times

The past month has come and gone like a tornado...(speaking of which-there have been lots of tornadoes lately & I send my prayers out to those who have lost during the tragic storms). We have had little time to get much done around our messy messy house & we will be spending the next couple of weekends getting things straightened out around here.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Feeding yourself

Kaydee went to the park for her first park outing recently. She swung & slid down with daddy on the slide. She had such a good time & even met a little friend while we were there-her name was FISHY! haha...We are definitely planning more park trips & have been quite a bit since then.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I spent my first time away from Kaydee ... overnight stay that is. It was actually a 3.5 nights away trip to San Francisco. I never missed anything more than I missed my little Bug while I was away. Mike tried to keep me updated with her happenings with pictures and texts, but nothing compared to just being with her & holding her. I missed kissing that little baby head whenever I felt the urge to do so...which is ALL the time!! I give her so many kisses that she knows what kissing is & she does it to people all the time! :) She grabs your cheeks & digs her face into yours ... ahhh...bliss!

Photobucket

Baby celebrated her first Easter today & it was a good day. We started off the day with a church service with our Burfitt Friends and followed it up with a long nap for Bug and introducing her to her first Easter Basket. Let's just say-she was not as excited as I was for her first basket. She was actually against the whole idea of having a basket of goodies.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We then met for an Easter Egg hunt with ... our Burfitt Friends! :) Kaydee found 2 eggs and a PRIZE EGG! She had a much better time with this basket & it's always nice to hang out with our friends.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Easter egg hunt was followed by a nice family dinner with my parents and brothers. Kaydee of course entertained us with her baby antics-she's become quite the little comic. The night has ended with a sleepy sleeping baby & Mike watching the Hawks game. We truly are blessed and recognize & appreciate all that we are given.

Photobucket

It was most definitely a wonderful first Easter )with the exception of her little outburst over her basket) for our little & I hope for many more holidays with great friends & loving family.

Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment